profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

floorball.
Friday, July 22, 2005
Ok.
I am fickle minded about love.
I mean, I bet a lot of people have been
in my situation before.
To choose between him or him.
Its like both of them are so irresistible.
I can never figure it out.
Hahas.

Let's talk about yesterday.
Worked out a lot of sweat during PE.
Hahas.
Ran all the over the place to get the ball.
What ball?
I play floorball lar!
Hahas.
I'm so lame.
Hahas.
The last game I became the goalkeeper.
Sarah and Hong Kian became the defender.
We tagged-team.
I squat on the floor with my stick.
Sarah and Hong Kian lie on the floor,
Covering the goal post.
Isn't that cool?
I just don't know how to describe it.
Hahas.
Well, we managed to save goals.
Ok.
Not a lot lar.
But, can lar.
Mr Koh said we'll be having inter-class
floorball competition after prelims.
Can't wait for that.
Going to beat 5N1!
Muahahaha.
Because when Kok Piao and Thomas is in
the same group and I happen to be the
goalkeeper, I'm so dead.
They're so good.
So watch out for my debut!

By orphan.
Damn all you heart break fools,
a love was gone, so what? You bloody goons,
a faded love is like a burst balloon,
all u need is rest and find a new chance to bloom,
throw away your f**k type gloom.


(back to the top.)