profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

racial harmony day
Thursday, July 21, 2005
what should i say about today?
kinda bored.
hahas.
same old thing every year.
wanted to wear a saree.
but nobody to borrow it to me.

si kiat wore yuji's baju kurung.
he didn't return it since last year.
hahas.only munzir, luke, yat, adrian,
nunnie, yazam and junaidi didn't wear.
during assembly period, yazam actually
wore nunnie's baju kebaya.
hahahahahas.
its a good thing that he's slim.
hahas.
after school went to s family.
so noisy sia.
a lot of our students there.
we help to progress their business.
hahas.

now i'm like so tired.
can't wait to go to bed sia.
hahas.
till then.
i'll update more.
hehe.


(back to the top.)