profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

2 days
Friday, August 19, 2005
hmm.
its been two days and i'm missing you already.

haha.
745428 did not come for 2 days straight.
haiyer.
made me sit alone.
wth.

anyway, he found out my feelings for him.
i don't know who tell.
in fact, almost THE WHOLE CLASS knows.
wow.
news spread THAT faaassssssst huh?

he brushed the HOT piece news aside.
he still treat me like normal.
like nothing happened.
at least not like some guys.
the know you like them,
and they act like a total jerk about it.
wth.
they will start ignoring you.
its like as if you have become a plague.
wow.

studying hard for prelims now.
i don't care what revolves around me.
so long i can live,
and fulfill life to the fullest!

=missing him=
oh crap.


(back to the top.)