profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

dnt sucks!
Friday, August 26, 2005
seriously.
today was the deadline
of the folio.
i rushed it like mad,
and hand it up.
at the end of the day,
we are given till monday
to complete it.
WTF?!

had chem prac today.
it was such a breeze.
(:
must be the drilling
from mrs tan.
thanks mrs tan!

i was a bit
sick today.
super-ly tired.
like wth.
i just feel like
sleeping all the way!
can't take school
life nowadays.
its SO TIRING!!

shockingly, HE
was in school today.
wow.
one day with
him around.
i was bloody shocked lar.
he was suppose to be somewhere else.
but apparently, he wasn't.
i don't feel like typing anymore.
(:


(back to the top.)