profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

results
Sunday, August 14, 2005
i wanted to write about what happened on the ndp day.
but i'm just too lazy to pen it down. (:

well, results were out.
i got 5.
wow.
that's the mark that i least expected.
i was hoping to score at least a 3.
5.
i guess i suck in malay.
haha.
must be i'm too obsessed with english.
i even thought of taking up mandarin!
but lionel declined my opinion.
haiya.
anyway, i did not study for the malay paper.
so, serve me right.
haha.
but i really pity those who expected a distinction.
some didn't get it.
that's so heartbreaking.

well.
studying hard for malay now.
it must have been my compo.
haiya.
writing is so not my forte.
haha.


(back to the top.)