profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

reunion lunch
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
had prelims today.
geography and english p1.
it was ok.
manageable.

after exams went for lunch with fatin, khairiah, nuraini, faizah and hazwan.
i miss faizah!!!!!!!
i miss her like truckloads!!!!!!
haha.
we had so much fun today.
too much fun.
haha.
i'll miss today.

actually, i'm lazy to type down the details.
haha.
if you wanna know more, you can visit http://akubabe.blogspot.com
she'll have loads of stories about today.
(:

-945743- (: haha.


(back to the top.)