profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

esplanade-dxo.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
this entry was suppose to be written on 17.9.05.
due to my laziness , its written only today. (:

i didn't have the intention to attend this event.
it never crossed my mind.
accompanied fatin & khairiah on 09.9.05 to coke lounge, ceneleisure.
waited for 2 hours for the ticket.
darn long.
got the tickets, fatin gave me one, left the place.
(event:meet & greet + autograph session with shooting stars casts)

on 17.9.05, khairiah, fatin, nisa and i was all geared up for the event.
met up at clementi MRT station at 12p.m.
nisa was 1/2 hour late!
when she reached, boarded the train, talked a lot.
reached esplanade around 1/2 hour later.
we were burning under the hot scorching sun.
went around esplanade to find DXO.
found it and bought drinks.
joined the queue.
it was quite long surprisingly, at 1.30p.m.
sat there and waiting for the time.
at around 2, the marshall created a queue for us.
it continued into the hot scorching sun.
he left us there for a good 30 minutes.
SUCH DUMB ASSHOLES.
I COULD HAVE GOTTEN SKIN CANCER DUMB.
A HUNK WITH NO BRAIN.
STUPID.
AFTER 30MINS THEN THEY REALISE ITS HOT.
DIRECTED US BACK TO THE SHELTER.
HOW DUMB!!
SHOULD NOT HAVE MOVED US IN THE 1ST PLACE.
DUMB ASS.
at 3.10(10mins late!) they decided to let us in.
finally, its air-conditioned!
received a goodie bag.
it contains a poster, notepad, sticker, bag, LIME mag-aug edition, postcards anf fisherman friends sweet.
got a centre seat.
watched the special preview of the episode.
ok wait.
let me stop for a while cause i don't have the mood to continue.
something cropped up.
will edit later.


(back to the top.)