profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

floorball competion.
Friday, September 23, 2005
there'll be a floorball competition between the 4e and 5n classes.
its gonna be so cool.
haha.
5n will win
!wakaka.

had training today.
as forever and always, i'm a goalkeeper.
i rock!
played with classmates.
had a conflict.
got irritated.
lost passion in the game.
after a few left, things started to heat up.
had so much fun with Hong Kian.
-smiles-
Ricky(4nt) can play!
he's vey good at this sport.
but it's a pity they are not given a chance to be in this competition.
how sad.

well, there'll be another training tomorrow morning.
will be meeting a few people at 8am at WCP mcdonalds.
we will start training at 9am.
the rest will come down at 10am.
FLOORBALL RAWKS!

at 2, i'll be going to IMM to meet FAUZIE LAILY!!
i won't miss this chance this time!
muahahaha.


(back to the top.)