profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

IKEA.
Friday, September 16, 2005
had maths paper 2 and mt paper 2 today.
maths paper 2 suck lar.
shit.
dead.

after papers, went to queensway then IKEA.
at queensway, checked out a few tshirt making shops.
the price is ranging from $15-$18.
considered cheap lar for coloured tshirt.
can't wait!

at IKEA, we went a few rounds at the children's corner.
haha.
relive the old childhood days. (:
at one time, we sat at one of the sofas and just chat away.
haha.
so nice.
went home around 6.

will be going to DXO at Esplanade tomorrow.
have shooting stars autograph session to go to.
cool.
just go for fun.
see how it goes.
well.
that's it.

-toodlyies myie-


(back to the top.)