profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

peakcease.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
yesterday is sort of a good start to 2006.
finally.
got to take a pic with FAUZIE LAILY AND KHAIRUL ANUAR.
wee!

was so over the moon.
hahas.
i'm mad aren't i?
not so crazy bout taufik as i used to be the previous year.
to me,he's just a passing fad.
so to his die hard fan,don't critisize me alright?
even jamie yeo loves me even though i don't really like him.
hahas.

to fatin,slaynie and ceetee.
its ok.
its gone.
won't dwell about it anymore.
gotta move on.
hahas.

i'll end here.
too tired working.
hahas.


(back to the top.)