profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

dead.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
my blog's not dead lar.been too busy with work and whatever shit there is to it.

its very confusing how i'm living my life.i mean.if i'm at home all day,the boredom kills me softly.but once i report for work,i can't wait to go home.man.what's up with me?

and everybody's now getting the jitters of getting back their results.hahs.come on ma.whatever happens,you have to go on with life.so when is the confirmed date?6th or 10th of feb???!!!

ok.i don't even know what to write for my post!damn it.


(back to the top.)