profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

thank you.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
to all that have posted in my tag-board.i'm sorry for this LATE thanks.i would to say that i appreciate all those support that you people are giving me.it really means so much.i hope you succeed in your own personal choices.i believe you have made the right choices, too. (:

its been a long time since i last roam into the internet world.i've been to busy working!dammit.its my off day today.(finally,after 6 days!).been lethargic and almost drop dead.hahas.

happy belated valentines' day. (:

hmm.i hate to see couples on the streets.hua3.it makes me feel like killing them.hua3.

to anonymous:hmm. don't know you(or maybe i know).but.i guess.u're in the same boat as me too, right?all the best in your future endeavours.every person has the right to succeed.you have all my well wishes!and this is coming from the bottom of my heart. ;)


(back to the top.)