profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

all planned.
Sunday, March 05, 2006
so it all drops down to the old people saying; "what future do you have in ite?you'll end up getting influenced and mixing with bad company!"

didn't we hear that somewhere?

well.as for me.even though my paternal grand-dad is upset that i got admitted into ite,my parents are pretty supportive of it.not including friends too. (:

so i have my future quite planned out.

since i am taking higher nitec in biochemical technology at ite college,i'll graduate with the certificate of merit(COM) and proceed on with my studies at temasek polytechnic.at temasek polytechnic,with my COM,i can straight go to 2nd year.then i'll graduate;after two years with a diploma in biomedical science in hand.

see?its all planned out.my future is still shining!despite being in ite. (:


(back to the top.)