profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

passive smoker.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
ahas.i'm a passive smoker.almost all my colleagues are smokers.so its like,my nose has no problem breathing in the smoke anymore.

my best friend is still astonished by the fact that i'm not influenced by all the smoking.he can't believe that i can withstand such things.well,alot of people offered me to.but.nah.i guess its better w/o it.

frankly,tempted to.but my best friend said its better that i don't.he prefers me that way. (:


(back to the top.)