profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

life.
Friday, April 28, 2006
Yet another life has been taken away by god.my secondary school friends' mum passed away yesterday.at only the age of seventeen,she's now mother-less..well,life is short.we have to treasure it while we still can.make friends with our enemies.treat today like your last day on earth..i feel sorry for her.pray hard she stays strong.

Went for lunch after that.hungry la.haha.then went to WRC to play pool.now at home.freaking bored.ok.

Dots.


(back to the top.)