profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

sigh-
Sunday, April 23, 2006
One more week and, hey presto!school starts.haha.

And I haven't even shop for school bag and shoes!oh no!i'm not even sure when I'll shop.my pay day will be on Friday-I'm working on a Friday.and then there's Saturday.i've booked my Saturday off,but they are all planning a company's outing-lunch at beach road,movie and bowling at Kim Seng.well,there's always Sunday right?no.i'm working on Sunday!Monday's labour day?as if the shops are open on public holiday.oh no.so when am I going on a shopping spree?!


(back to the top.)