profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

work.
Monday, April 03, 2006
can't wait for this wednesday.visiting ite simei for the first time!hahas.

well.since my store will be expanding,it'll be close with effect from 6 Apr, thursday.it will resume operation around 14 Apr, Friday, or latest by 16 April, Sunday.most of us will be working almost everyday.wah.will be zombies man.haha!

there's no purpose for me using this skin.haha.

its clear cut that i yearn for you so much.but why can't you give me a chance?why?


(back to the top.)