profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

school
Thursday, May 04, 2006
alright.since everybody's asking how's school.here's a brief one.i'm just too tired to even type.plus sleepy too.

school's ok.first day felt like a loner but it was ok.turned out that me and my three other friends are separated into 4 different classes.boohoo.

got to know people from other classes also.so.not so bad lar.but.the horrible thing is,my class consists of GUAI people.OMG.that's tough to adapt to.oh well.

it seems like i run into my ex almost everyday.sigh.i miss him. ):

well,that's it for now.it's seriously tiring.everyday's like;school starts at 8,ends at 5.holy crap.I NEED SLEEP!!!


(back to the top.)