profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

destroyer.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
i think i've almost destroyed a friend's realtionship by making two mistakes.

first,i msged my classmate at the right place at the wrong time.he was with hs gf.crazy sia.they fought.then i dunno wad happen.today,he brought my file along to meet his gf.LAGI WORSE!confirm fight again.die.i won't ever ever talk to him again.this i won't promise.(this is wad happens when ppl gets jealous easily of each other).

pls don't hate me.

i'm innocent.


(back to the top.)