profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

lateness.
Monday, June 05, 2006
today,my life revolves around being late.first,i left my house around 7.then,at redhill,my classmates said that they're gonna be late cause they were still at AMK.reach school at 7.20.had to do housekeeping.blah3.boring.late is nothing.i'm a bad student council.haha!

SC peeps last minute msg saying that there's a meeting at 4++pm.ppl studying still can msg.haha!i'm in the project committee.cool!!!!!!!!yayness.

I JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM TEKONG!MY DEAR BEST FRIEND,JUNAIDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe.i gleaming now.dotts.


(back to the top.)