profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

sevens.
Monday, June 19, 2006
7 random facts about me
full of craps.
smile A LOT.
loves to laugh.
aggressive.
have a pretend bf. (:
loves making friends.
music rawks my sock.

7 things that scares me
roaches!
ppl who tend to stare at others.
dark places.
stalkers.
ppl who know me but i don't know them.
one day my comp will get spoil.
allah s.w.t.

7 random songs at the moment
azan(is it counted as a song??)
look what you've done; jet.
if its lovin that you want; rihanna
emily; from first to last.
say my name; destiny's child.
pudar; rossa
more to life; stacie orrico.

7 things i love most
shopping.
food. (:
JB0604A.
floorball.
friends.
family.
pretend bf. (: haha.

7 things i say the most
sorry babe.
haha.
i know.
ehy.
uhm.
where are you?
cool.

7 ppl to do this
any random seven
ppl who feel like doing. (:


(back to the top.)