profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

siloso.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
its been ages since i last went to sentosa.i just did earlier today.

went there for an SC gathering.only a few seniors were there cause the rest couldn't make it.but the response wasn't that bad.haha.went there to have fun and enjoy ourselves.saw a lot of ang moh.hot sia!hahas.and now,i'm seriously dark!boohoo. ):

well,went straight home after that.stayed until 5+pm.been there since 10+am.tired lar.haha.

well.that's about it.gave a hug to taufiq(my ex VP).won't be seeing him anymore since he's already graduated.so yah.

peace out.


(back to the top.)