profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

school.
Monday, July 24, 2006
lets not talk about saturday,please.

i guess,to every good person,a bad thing will happen.sigh.it just happen a few days ago to a classmate of mine.shall not elaborate cause its personal.

today is the first day of school after the hols.boring like fuck sia.wth.aiyo.the bloody cafeteria was seriously packed,so we just take away fast food and eat in class.haha.the teacher allows it so that's what we do EVERY MONDAY.nyiahahha.bring lotsa food.haha.

haven't even done my project.damn.its due next week.aiya.lazy lar.

nowadays call from or to osman begins with "hello sayang".haha.love that stupid boy.siao.aiya.

yeah!MYI cheque is out!money!!!!wohhooo~~~~ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ok.dots.

all i do everyday is to dream of me and you.sigh.it kills myself to see you with someone else.


(back to the top.)