profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

twenty-one.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
i browsed around people's blog and came across this thing. So I guess,why not give it a shot? (:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name 21 people you can think right off the top of your head.

1. rosdi.
2. fatin.
3. adawiyah.
4. khairiah.
5. eumie.
6. sasa.
7. shahidatul.
8. shasha.
9. dzamir.
10. sharudin.
11. amirah.
12. ho yin.
13. hafizan.
14. mas.
15. nadiah.
16. nasa.
17. zhi wei.
18. junaidi.
19. taufiq.
20. hambaly.
21. affandi.

the questions.
1. How did you meet 14? -mas.
- i met her this year. she's my new classmate. rocker chiq. \m/

2. What would you do if you never meet 6? -sasa.
- hmm. maybe I won't enjoy her hugging me everyday in school!

3. What would you do if 20 and 9 date? -hambaly & dzamir.
- omg! They're not gay! I'll shoot myself if they were!

4. Did you ever like 5? -eumie.
- I love her! (:

5. Would 3 and 12 make a good couple? -adawiyah & ho yin.
- not at all. Adawiyah is attached to her darling irfan. (:

6. Describe 8. -shasha.
- she's like my twin sister in class!! Hehe. ((:

7. Do you think 13 is attractive? -hafizan.
- uhm.i don't know how to describe. But not that attractive lar. (sorry ijan!)

8. Tell me something about 17. -zhi wei.
- he's the class favourite char kway! Haha.

9. Do you know of any 4's family members? -khairiah.
- I'll be dead if I don't know! One elder sis, one younger bro, her, dad, mum.

10. What is 21's favourite colour? -affandi.
- I'll ask one day. haha!

11. What would you do if 18 just confessed he/she liked you? -junaidi.
- I know he loves me. Haha!

12. What language does 20 speak? -hambaly.
- English, malay and what else I don't know.

13. Who is 9 going out with? -dzamir.
- his ever-so-cute girlfriend. (:

14. What grade is 16 in? -nasa.
- he's my favourite ex-supervisor(now a manager) from TRU-paragonas!

15. When's the last time you talked to 13? -hafizan.
- more like sms. On 10th july at 4.47am. haha.

16. What perfume does number 2 uses? -fatin.
- alamak! I don't even have a clue. Haha. Sorry lar.

17. Would you ever date 7? -shahidatul.
- why not?! I miss her a ton!

18. Would you ever date 1? -rosdi.
- uhm. such a sensitive question. if given a chance, why not?

19. Is 15 single? -nadiah.
- nope. She's a hot babe, attached to this wacky guy. Haha.

20. What is 19's last name? -taufiq.
- malays have no last names.

21. Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 11? -amirah.
- LOL. NOT a lesbian.

22. What school does 3 go to? -adawiyah.
- SP. Same as number 1 & 5. (:

23. Where does 10 live? -sharudin.
- yishun.

24. What's your favorite thing about 10? -sharudin.
- uhm. he's such a loving chap. Plus he's a gentleman. What more can a girl ask for?

25.Have you seen number 1 naked? -rosdi.
- OMG! ONLY IF he is my husband then I'll see him naked EVERYDAY! Hahaha.

the next 5 people to do this : anyone who feels like doing this, no obligations! (:

i love rosdi a bit a bit!hehe.i shy lar.


(back to the top.)