profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

world cup finals.
Monday, July 10, 2006
kudos to italy for winning it.
didn't catch the match though as i was so super sleepy.
haha.
at 4.47 am,a classmate of mine smsed me saying,(pardon me coz its in malay), "feeling france menang eh?italy menang 5-3 on penalties ah babe muahahaha"
he siao ting tong la.
haha.

will have a crystal growing competition tomorrow.
frm 9am till god knows what time.
will have to go to work straight after that.
starts at 2pm,ends at 3am due to stock take.
damn.
will be bloody sleepy.
nyiahaha.

ok.tats it.


(back to the top.)