profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

wrecked.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
This post is meant for yesterday...

H asked me whether I wanted to follow the seniors to check out the fireworks at esplanade. I agreed and he told me to ask along a few friends. We planned to meet at 5 at city hall mrt control station. In the end, the seniors showed up one hour later and didn't even apologize. They headed straight to marina square and I don't even know what we did there. Anyway, me, Z and D went ahead to esplanade. The seniors followed from behind.

Fuck.i don't wish to blog.the entry hurts me damn bad.

Get out from my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(back to the top.)