profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

-.-"
Monday, September 25, 2006
i'm bored at home. ):

the birthday party was a BLAST! didn't go KTV-ing. hahaha.

the shin wrap party was a DISASTER. i'm gonna be ban chye's next victim. die.

i'll be away from 26th to 28th september for my SLDP camp at the National Community Leadership Camp at Buona Vista. tomorrow, we'll meet up at 7am. crazy man. latest by 7.30am. okok. it's near my house. so i'll reach at 7.30 am exact on the dot. MUAHAHAHAAHAH. don't miss me okay people? (:

ok. BORED.


(back to the top.)