profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

fasting month.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
ok. fasting month's going to start VERY SOON. (too soon!) harhar. well, on the first day of the fasting month, i'll be breaking fast at work with my colleagues. that's kinda cool. a lot of my breaking of fast will be spend at work. (: cause i'm saving up money to get myself a k750i. harhar. i'm thinking of buying k800i. but it's gonna cost a bomb lar.

from 26th to 28th sept, i'll be having a SLDP camp(i forgot what it means) at NACLI (NAtional Community Leadership Institute). its gonna be fun! (i hope)

according to the muslim calender, on 3rd October, it'll be one year since my grandma pass away..........

life moves on no matter what happens.


(back to the top.)