profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

mentally fatigue.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
recently,i bought a book entitled, "my best friend's girl" by dorothy koomson.the story is about friendship,love,loyalty and trust. (: the next two books on the list will be "never say never" by melissa hill and "the truth about forever" by sarah dessen.

my ONE AND ONLY examinable module will be on 12th sept.and i haven't even touch a single note.so much for wanting a GPA of 3.8.sheesh.i guess i better buck up after what nick ng(my class advisor aka the form teacher) said to me.he does really keep track of my studies.i've even won the "most slacken student" award by him after there's a huge mark gap between my lab math test 1 and 2.i'm so dead. x.x

i think i'm super seriously tired, cause i've been taking afternoon naps almost everyday.that's so not me.i've NEVER EVER taken afternoon naps before.oh gosh.

one of my classmates went for the project superstar audition at toa payoh hdb hub today.i hope he made it through. *cross fingers*

2 days ago there was an event; "KRUNK" held at sentosa,tanjung rhu beach.i think its a clubbing thing.was suppose to go cause it's a councillor-get-together-event(crap) but i'm so not into the clubbing scene.so,i have a feeling that 3/4 of the malay students did not even think twice of going.haha.i heard it was a blast and one of my ex-schoolmate got drunk there.sheesh.

well.that's about it.can't wait to see my darling zu tomorrow and get my morning hugs from him!hehex.

when will i ever get a boyfriend?


(back to the top.)