profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

missing.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006

dammit.i miss this girls and playing floorball itself.because of IVP,people who are not chosen will resume training in october.i'll probaby be buying a floorball stick(Blast:yazer/CE) at the end of october.haha.the stick's all bluey and light and through the coach,i can get it at a price of $118 with a free bag.cool.that's like around 30% off than the original price.uber-coolness! (:

i've been changing skins often, lately.no idea why though.i just haven't found the right one that suits me best.if only i knew how to make skins.oh well.the reason why i change to this skin is because it got me grooving the very first time i saw it. (: i still haven't found the right song to match it with.haha.oh well.

LSP test earlier today was a load of crap.hahahahaha.next up will be AC test.haha.darn.i'm so gonna screw the test up.i'm so bored at home now with nothing to do.darn.

i thought i could trust you.but no.somehow you wanted me to lose trust in u.i hate it when people play a fool of my feelings.i don't want my fragile heart to break again.it got broken over and over again.and everytime i have to pick up the pieces myself,one by one.when will YOU come and make me feel loved,again?


(back to the top.)