profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

pissed.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
its not a matter of whether they ask me out or not lar. its just that, there are more going on in our friendship besides those that i've mention. whenever we see each other in school, it's like as if we don't know each other at all. another friend noticed the change. he was quite upset cause he felt the cold shoulder too but i guess, things happen for a reason. he told me to wait till after investiture and see how things go. haiya. life is crap man. shit happens.

school's starting soon. dammit. i need more rest! haiya. tired lar. work too much during the hols. haa.

seriously, there's just too much going on in my head.


(back to the top.)