profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

confused.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
i'm not too sure wads up with my life right now. all i noe is that, i have no control over it and it just sucks. i'm like trapped in this little dark box, all alone, not knowing what to do.. sigh.
**********

i can't believe people didn't believe i am a procrastinator. I AM!
**********

i don't know what's going on between the three of us right now, i guess, god knows. if only i knew..
**********

i won't be updating so often. i'm just a busy girl, trying to live up to people's world.


(back to the top.)