profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

in long-sleeved white t's..
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
had to do ushering for ITE Graduation Ceremony Dec 06' class. my legs killed me during the whole event. so much for the fucked-up court shoes. dammit.

in school now using my friend's lappie. so freaking bored. others are busy cleaning up for the opening ceremony of student activity centre and here i am, blogging. muahahaha. pure evilness. (: a friend showed me a picture of "her boyfriend", but its actually a picture of Hafiz Osman, national football player.

hmms. so freaking bored. waiting for nunnie to come online and pass me pixies!!! yeah! CAMWHORING! (:

heks.

i have so nothing else to write. so sleepy. :p


(back to the top.)