profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

purely idiots.
Friday, February 16, 2007
hmms. i guess i've gained popularity for myself. HAH! in a bad way of course. well. almost the whole clan of my school's liondancers know me. they assumed that i'm the gf of one of this guy, but hey! i'm not! he's cute,but he's a year younger than me. (: well, ridiculous lar this ppl. and i wonder, why ppl have this stereotype thinking that liondancers are mainly made up of gangsters. hmms. they are nice people ok..

well. now in school using yong's lappie. kinda bored actually. i need to do my minutes of meetings! ):

later.


(back to the top.)