profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

stress.
Monday, February 26, 2007
thank god i finished my minutes. (:

today, there was a fundraising thing at school for Laos people. it was 2 bucks and it entitles you to either butter cookies, chocolate cornflakes or doughnuts. (: i picked cookies and doughnuts. yum! (:

AC test was kinda ok. -.-"

GM was a pain in the ass. haha. but it was fun for me cause i sat with gordon! (: (it means a lot ok)

after school, bought the goodies again, but this time, gordon bought it for me! (: (actually he wanted to donate but didn't want the goodies, so he told me to take it instead.)

well, now i'm blanked.
*****************************************************
THANKS EH!
THANKS ALOT, JERK.


(back to the top.)