profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

early.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
i'm early today. its only 10+ and i'm already awake. haha.

there's nothing much today. maybe i'll just study for exams. i'm not so worried about my laboratory mathematics module. i'm more afraid that i'll fail my general microbiology module. wth. its so full of memorisation. i hate that. yes. my modules sound chim. all my modules are chim actually.

ex-bestie's in camp. never tell me he's going camp. sheesh.

now everyone thinks that jeffrey and i are a couple. we're only friends ok..

met the whole lion dance troop yesterday including michael and my junior(i forgot his name). been long since i last saw them! (: i mss michael! ):

have to attend the first Focus Group Discussion on Globalisation. yes. its a challenging topic to talk about. only myself and another girl is representing our school. the session will be chaired by Mr Masagos Zulkifli Bin Masagos Mohamad, Senior Parliamentary Secretary and MP for Tampines GRC and Dr Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim, MP for Marine Parade GRC. now i have to think of what to talk tomorrow. man. i hate this kind of topic.

can someone give me an idea how i can kill time?! =.=


(back to the top.)