profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

enjoyable.
Sunday, March 04, 2007
attended the talk today. thought it would be boring but it turned out to be fun actually! met new people and extended my networ. :P

its kinda cool to attend this kind of events actually. its like you get to mingle with people who have the same interest with you. after the talk, i chilled with the new friends i just got to know at starbucks. i kinda felt inferior as they were like in their 20's. but it totally broadens my knowledge cause what we talked about was simply awesome. (:

so now i'm back at home. not knowing what to do. =.=


(back to the top.)