profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

f.
Friday, March 16, 2007
how far can a person's patience go? sigh.
**********

well. am at home now. reached home at about 7+. was in school today. spend 10 hours in sch. time flies by fast uh? sigh.

well, feel happy for saifullah. he's gf's back! whoots. he went bezerk when gf msg-ed. he started behaving like a monkey. he started screaming, kicking the chair i sat on and ran around the whole place, screaming. crazy. thank god we were the only 2 civillians in the whole centre. or else, it'd be crazy i tell you. haas. well, one things for sure its satisfying to share a person's oy. (:

sigh.

Labels:



(back to the top.)