profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

hmms.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
had commitee meeting today. i didn' take it too seriously. i was more of a "joker" of the clan. haha. i fooled around all the time. thank god most didn't bother me at all. (:

after meeting, went to outram. waited for jeffrey for 45 minutes. his meeting ended so long. haha. got to know a new friend today! (: haha. jeff said he'll treat me lunch tomorrow cause he made me wait long. but we have to cancel off the plan coz he has a last minute meeting tomorrow. if i were to wait for him, i'd have to wait for 4 hours. ):

now am at home, not knowing what to do..


(back to the top.)