profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

late.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
its already 11.10am and i'm still at home. am suppose to lunch with yong today at 11 but here i am, blogging.
haha.

ex-bestie sms-ed me last night. truth is, we're still each others bestie no matter what happens.
haha.
weird.
but still, i'm thankful for it. (:
-----------------------------------------------

yong just called saying that he's going home first, get changed than come to school. haha. so in other words, i'm not late liao. he'll be back in school, most probably before one. so yay! i can keep on blogging! :P

i send this survey out to a few of my friends:

3 things u won't forget about me:
1.
2.
3.

Name u wanna call me:
>

The word that best describes me:
>

U wanna be my:
>

----------------------------------------------------

the response i got was oh, so hilarious! out of the 6 i send out, 2 replied(so far) they wanna be my best friend. truth is, they are my best friend without them knowing it. =.=

i guess, there are just some things in life that is already there but we are to slow to notice it.

better get ready now. or i'll be late. haha.

time check: 11.25am.


(back to the top.)