profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

sian.
Thursday, March 15, 2007
sigh- part I.
been rotting at home the whole day.
ain't nothing available for me to do.
i wish to hit the books, but then, i can already burn them cause its no longer needed.
i borrowed books recently but its all done.
I NEED HELP!!!!
):

sigh- part II.
have to be in school tomorrow by 8am for a 1-day grooming course.
man.
i don't even know what it's for.
its so darn freaking early in the morning man.
sheesh.
and it's predicted to end at around 6+.
dammit.

sigh- part III.
yong's started working now.
no more ting-tong(s)!
and no more phone calls. ):

sigh- part IV.
well, can't wait for 19th. whoots~
but have to be in school at 4pm for a meeting.
frigging hell.
):
said i won't be coming but i'm important in every meeting.
darn.
this is what happens when you are the secretary.
):

i think, i wanna be a camp instructor.
haha.
seriously.
its fun what!
well, see if there's any opportunities.

now am waiting for yong to settle down.
he just came home from work.
will call him later.

till later.


(back to the top.)