profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

ish
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
truth is, i found out i have another competitor. someone else likes him too. ish. maybe i'll just admire him from far... ish. i'm always admiring someone from far. not fair.

when i get the bursary cash, i'll prolly go shopping for clothes with my mummy. haha.

quite a number have been telling me that they haven't seen me around for quite some time. my absence is actually felt. wooh.

actually, i have no idea as to what i'm gonna blog about.

sigh.


(back to the top.)