profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

RICH (:
Monday, May 21, 2007
i went to watch spiderman 3 at GV with daddy, mummy, younger bro and sis. heks. i would give the show an overall rating of 3.5/5. (: well. its because some parts of the show were really draggy and it made me almost fell asleep. (well, it may also be due to the fact that i watched it straight after school. haha) but it made me cried when Harry Osborn died. :'( 'nuff said.

I AM SO GONNA WATCH HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX ONCE IT IS OUT IN THEATRES!!!!!!!!

i just got $800 richer. but won't be treating anyone much. yea. so. don't expect much people. that's to contribute to my savings. haha.

oh well.

sometimes, i question myself: am i really in love? or is it just my heart, playing with my feelings? sigh.

you may be wondering, why the sudden thought. but, when a friend mention to me that she liked this particular person, i sort of felt a little jealous. hmm. i wonder, why? i guess, the best solution is to just be patient and see what happens. i'm still young anyway.

but he's just adorable to look at...

okay. its already 12.07am and i'm still awake. (:

i'm sad. cause i haven't seen michael for weeks now. i miss him. ):

but there's always adrian! haha. he's so comic-y. (:

oh. and mother nature's calling. :/


(back to the top.)