profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

wow wee!
Sunday, May 06, 2007
well. like i told u before, girls+money = shopping spree.

hee.

the other day, we went to Tanglin Mall's flea market. it was awesome. full of bargains!! wohoo. we actually like went on second-rounds. haha. bought quite a number of stuff. (:

today, i went out. yeah. i wen out somewhere. shall not disclose the details.

will not be going to school tomorow cause of family problems. YAHOO! NO FONG YOKE CHUI FOR A DAY! IT FEELS LIKE I'M IN HEAVEN! (: sorry shiq, nad, ijan and sherman cause i can't come. no bitching sessions for a day! dammit. :/

so. yeah. i have nothing to blog.


(back to the top.)