profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

bummer
Saturday, June 16, 2007
ban chye is evil. he said school shouldn't gime a warning letter. they should give me a DEBARMENT LETTER instead. basket.

and now, my hols will be packed with camps, discussion for our SIQC(i think) competition, class gatherings and many more. darn. there goes my 3 weeks holidays, all down the drain. :/

oh bummer.

kenape u bodoh sangat seh. jangan lah resort to all of this stupid things. tak pasal-pasal ada record. sigh. no wonder i've been having bad feelings this few days. it was all because of you......


(back to the top.)