profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

class gathering
Thursday, June 28, 2007
so much for it being a class gathering though. only 17 turned up! haha. BBQ FUN! (: but i hate it, cause it made my clothes smell. haha. aiyah. lazy to type lar.

am feeling so uncertain right now. am curious as to what he thinks of me. haha. sometimes, i wonder. why did i had feelings for him? it's not like as if my feelings will be returned. haha. i hate matters of the heart sometimes. it's so complicated, i wish i could not feel. sigh.

am gonna be away for like the next 2 days or so. will be busy working!! damn.


(back to the top.)