profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

first time for everything
Thursday, June 14, 2007
there is really a first time for everything isn't it?

guess what? i got my FIRST warning letter. yeah. you read it right, w-a-r-n-i-n-g-l-e-t-t-e-r, warning letter. all because of my Analytical Chemistry 2 which has an attendance of 71%. yeah. 71%. surprising isn't it? and all modules are like 80++% and 67% for sports and wellness(we only had 3 lessons the entire sem) and i got a warning letter.

oh well. haa. *shruggs*


(back to the top.)