profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

no idea
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
hmm. i really have no idea what to posts actually. but i feel like posting.

life has been a rollercoaster ride lately. it has reach a point of time whereby i should actually stop and realise that the world is spinning. there are just countless of things that has been happening. fall out of love for some apparent reasons, fall into a deppression mode, many more.

yeah. there are just some things that can't be explained. i have no clue what's happening really.

someone, help me?


(back to the top.)