profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

ouch!
Monday, June 11, 2007
class sucks today. so plain boring. and stupid BOTAK humiliated EVERYONE by reading aloud our test marks. bummer. :/

test is this Wednesday and i haven't started studying. ooh.

only 18 turned up for medical lab practical. HAA! first off, we started with microscopy work; looking at glass slides with sickle-cell blood cell, malaria, leukemia, etc. next, we pricked our fingers and smeared our blood onto a glass slide. we then stained it and view our own blood cells under the microscope. shasha pricked both my index fingers. wooh. (: so under the microscope, it looked something like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
cool huh? definitely not mine though.
and this is what happens when adrian and i have nothing better to do. (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

end of post!


(back to the top.)