profile
the girl next door


Nurain(:
Imma good girl. I'm short, fat & I bite. I love cats. I rot at home all day.

tagboard
scream out loud


music
a blank space.

<

you're on your way

Aeisha | Hafriz | Hazwan | Wanto |

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

bloated
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
mummy did not cook today. went to eat outside instead. and am so damn bloated now! haha.

so many upcoming tests. dammit. make me stress seh. I DON'T LIKE! ): bila seh nak holiday? tak sabar menanti!

i'm rich! get pay already! heheh. (not so rich lar. ohkayla. can make it)

gonna get a new hp soon. decided already. gonna be nokia 7373. nyiaha. yeah. been in the market long already. but i like the phone lar. thing is, only the colour "powder pink" is available. PINK! omg. what was i thinking man. oh well. phone is love. mummy said "you'll get used to it". =.=

so many things happened today! but not all can be listed down though. (:

dear investiture, please come sooner.


(back to the top.)